Bachelor of Arts in Sacred Theology
The Recoletos School of theology, as an affiliate of the Royal and Pontifical University of Sto. Tomas, offers a Bachelor’s degree in Sacred Theology (BST). This is a three-year or six-semester degree program. To obtain this degree, candidates are to complete a total of 134 units of theological studies and 9 seminar courses.
Master of Arts in Theology
Recognized by the Commission on Higher Education (CHEd), the school offers a Master of Arts degree in Theology (MAT) with specializations in Church History and Systematic Theology, Moral Theology, Biblical Catechesis, New Testament (Greek) Translation to Mother Tongue, Old Testament (Hebrew) Translation to Mother Tongue, and Augustinian Spirituality and Pedagogy.
RST admits future members of the clergy and candidates to religious life and to pious organizations. It is also open to lay persons, provided they meet the required qualifications stated in Sapientia Christiana, Art. 31 and RST Statutes.
On the scheduled days for enrolment, students are to fill out the enrolment form. Data that are of primary importance include the following: updated Personal Information, Curricular offering data i.e. courses, schedule of classes and number of units to be taken.
- Download the ENROLMENT FORM ( MAT and SThB), the REGISTRATION FORM (REGISTRATION FORM) and the REQUIREMENTS’ COMPLETION FORM (COMPLETION FORM) below. You can also access the same forms from your RST Facebook Group account.
- After filling up the FORMS (Enrolment Form, Registration Form and Requirements’ Completion Form), rename each file by using this format: year level, choice of academic program and complete name (surname then first name), name of form. Use the following codes to designate your year level: 1 (first year), 2 (second year), 3 (third year), 4 (transferees/returnees).
- 2SThBDelmundoRedentorRegistration (For Bachelor in Sacred Theology program)
- 3MATDelmundoRedentorEnrolment (For Master of Arts in Theology program)
- Send your accomplished FORMS (enrolment, registration and requirements completion) as PDF files to the Registrar through this email address: email@example.com.
- The online enrolment is scheduled on January 8, 2021.